It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Kindle Forum

Nook or Kindle?

Discussions about the Amazon Kindle, comparisons, and all trash talk goes here.

Nook or Kindle?

Postby Livvy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

As simple as the title says, which do you prefer, assuming you have had the privilege to play with both of them? And maybe give us some reasons as to why?
Livvy

Re: Nook or Kindle?

Postby cynamarie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 pm

I love my nook, however the majority of my friends have Kindles so it sucks that we can't be nook friends and share books. It also seems that more indie authors post to Kindle instead of nook so then their books are not available to me which makes me so sad.
cynamarie

Postby JessiFox » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 pm

I've had a lot less exposure to the nook than the Kindle, but I'm definitely a bit bias in terms of just really preferring the Kindle nonetheless. I've just been very happy with it overall, plus Amazon's customer service is outstanding.
JessiFox

Postby thatnewmommy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:33 am

I have a NookColor. I don't have a Kindle but I've played with it every time I go to the store and definitely still prefer my NookColor.
Crafter, Artisan, Baker, Designer, Homeschooler, Blogger and best of all...Stay-At-Home-Mom Extraordinaire!!! ;o)
www.thatnewmommy.com
thatnewmommy

Postby danielledavidson » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:42 pm

I mean I haven't played much with a Kindle, so I'm not sure what one I would like more. I would have to say that I would rather have the Nook though. The main reason just being that I've had it longer. Maybe at one point I will get a Kindle, but who knows. Right now I'm happy with the Nook that I have.
danielledavidson

Return to Kindle Forum