It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Site Suggestions

Increasing traffic

Got an idea to make Nook Forum better? Let us know!

Increasing traffic

Postby gmckee1985 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Well, there appears to be very little or no traffic on this forum anymore. That's sad because I think the design and layout of the forum is very appealing. Nooks are pretty widely used so I'm not sure why this forum hasn't taken off. Whoever runs this place needs to definitely look into attracting some new members before this site dies out completely. I think it's got a lot of potential, but a forum is nothing without active members.
gmckee1985

Re: Increasing traffic

Postby thatnewmommy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 am

I think they need to promote it a little more. There was also a suggestion of doing book club/reading challenges. I think that would be an awesome idea.
Crafter, Artisan, Baker, Designer, Homeschooler, Blogger and best of all...Stay-At-Home-Mom Extraordinaire!!! ;o)
www.thatnewmommy.com
thatnewmommy

Re: Increasing traffic

Postby danielledavidson » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:47 pm

I'm sure that if the forum was promoted more then they would see more people using it. I think that it's a great forums, especially for people who love to read books. I thought that it would be a very active blog when I first started to use it. So I'm sure that if they promoted more to people then more people would start to use it again. And if the old people started to come back.
danielledavidson

Return to Site Suggestions